Puzzle Contest almost over...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 ·

Hey all, it's getting really close to the end of the puzzle contest. I can't wait to see who will win!!! I will release the last piece of the puzzle tomorrow Tuesday 20th at 8:00p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

Remember, contest players will need to send the correct order of the pieces or the completed picture in email. Anyone hoping to win the bloggers prize will need to email a link to their blog showing the picture of the completed puzzle on their site. We'd also love to hear your story about how you worked to solve the puzzle. Winners will be announced on the 22nd in my blog.

As always check out the rules for full details.

Best of luck to everyone!


I don't think I'm gonna get the bloggers prize, I don't have a very popular blog... so far!

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

PandaPenguitt said...
October 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Hey! Im PandaPenguitt! Dont worry. Anyone can win! And yes, your site is very good! Keep poting! ;) ~PandaPenguitt

Post a Comment